Saturday, February 7, 2009

Goodwill Find

My new purse!

My new, green purse!

My new, green, Ann Klein purse!

My new, green,Ann Klein, cheap purse!

********************

I have been reading blogs for a while now and there are so many ladies who go to the Thrift store and Goodwill. They all show their wonderful finds. Well, this time it's me! I have been looking for a Spring purse for a long time. When I saw this I didn't think much, except that I like the color. As I inspected it more, I read real leather, Ann Klein ,$6.99 and the best part, the inside! The splash of hot pink. I have gotten so many complements on my new green purse.


2 comments:

  1. I love it! I am a purse gal myself. Don't ask how many I have.:) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! That is DARLING!
    I am suffering from a very serious case of cute green real leather Anne Klein 6.99 PURSE ENVY!!!!

    Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails