Saturday, March 21, 2009

Family Fun Saturday

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


We went and watch our son play Rugby. This is not for the faint hearted!!!! Especially for a mom. Our daughter and granddaughter were there cheering him on, also. I sat in the great outdoors , with this sun shining down on my face. It has been a long time since I was outside in the sunshine and not shivering. Great way to start Spring. The team lost but I didn't! We had our children around us and the sun was shining. ~sigh~




















We ended up taking the long way home. Beautiful scenery. I couldn't help take pictures. These are just a few of the many I took today.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Christine! I wanted to stop by and thank you for your kind remark about my blog header. It is so hard to "get it right"....I'm not sure if I'm there yet lol

    I know how difficult it is to watch your child playing a rough sport....my oldest plays lacrosse and I will never get used to seeing him getting hit with that stick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always had a hard time watching my children play rough sports as well. If they ever had even the slightest injury I wanted to storm the field. I didn't but only because my husband was holding me back! :-) Thanks for visiting my blog and please come back any time! Have a great spring day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rugby is so . . . manly. Love it. Hope he stays on the healthy and uninjured list for as long as he plays!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails