Friday, June 5, 2009

Look What I Found Today!

The past few weeks have been so busy for me. I haven't been playing in the dirt much but when I went out to "visit" my gardens, I was taken by surprise.

My First Rose Bud Turn Into a Flower!


I took a closer look and my heart jumped for joy! It was a long, hard winter and I really didn't think all the roses would be back. But take a look.

So it is my pleasure to introduce you to some my "girls".



Playboy



Lynn Anderson



Prince Margaret



Sunbright


This is what my Rose Garden looked like just a few months ago.



This is what it looks like today. And there are so many more buds and so many more different roses! Be still my heart!



~~~~~~Y~~~~~~

~Tidbit~

Sharpen scissors by cutting through fine sandpaper a few times.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! How exciting, your frist rose's for the summer. I can't wait to get a bouquet for my rose bowl.

    Love Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are just beautiful! Congratulations. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails