I've been "Tagged" By
Mocha Mom at http://life-be-in-it.blogspot.com/
My Five favorite things about Summer:
1. Sleeping for as long or as little as I want.
2. Lot of sunshine, which means Flowers!
3. Playtime at the beach or in our backyard.
4. Vegetables and Fruit galore.
5. Family, Family, Family, Family!!!
Now I need to Tag others, so here it goes:
1.Betsy at http://myfivemen.blogspot.com/
2. Jill at http://kinneychinaadventure.blogspot.com/
3.Darcylee at http://in-this-season.blogspot.com/
4.Valerie at http://wwwglimpseofmyworld.blogspot.com/
I have been busy (no baby yet).
I am back to work, which is nice. I really enjoy the people I work with and I love my job.
It's just that there aren't any students, yet. So it's hard to keep motivated.
I'm taking a few classes (trying to keep up with technology) and going to a lot of meetings.
The students will join us Sept. 2nd. Until then, it's very quiet.
I'm also getting things ready for the big Retreat that is coming up. I will post about that later.
Thanks for all your comments!
A great way to repair those nicks on your kitchen cabinets is to go over the nicks with a marker that matches the finish of the cabinets, You can polish over them with clear fingernail polish.