Thursday, October 24, 2013

Playing Catch Up


First...

Checking things off my Fall Fun List.
(see side bar)

Before I left to see our family in Idaho,
I made an Apple Crisp.
(didn't pick the apples )
Since Tom didn't go with me, I left it for him to enjoy.


The heart shape baking pan
was a perfect way to let Tom know I was thinking of him.



Secondly...

Checking more off my Fall List.


I took Trey to the Park.
We had so much fun playing in the crunchy leaves!
It's a little blurry because it's hard to 
capture him with my phone camera.



Thirdly...

I'm always on the lookout for odd or different signs.

When shopping in Idaho, we came across this car
parked in a clearly marked, WALK  area.
When we looked more closely,
you could read what someone had finger written
 on the back window.



It says,
"NOT LEGAL PARKING"


No,
 it wasn't my car! 




6 comments:

  1. that apple crisp looks yummy. I wonder if Tom ate it straight from the heart pan with a fork. haha. :)
    You're doing well on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of apple crisp in the heart pan,so sweet.Making memories with grand children is the best! Usually I read "Wash me" on the back of cars, this was funny. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful, you're checking off that fall list. Love it!

    Car "sign' was really funny. I'm always amazed at the nerve of people, parking where they don't belong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the thoughtful and romantic idea of the heart shaped dessert for your husband. What a sweet idea! And, I like the saying about feeling...on your sidebar. So true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm wondering what could be better than a heart shaped apple crisp. Lucky man!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails