Saturday, January 25, 2014


Down and out lately.

I didn't take a picture of ME because it's 
not a picture I want on the web.
 So, I choose one that is a lovely depiction of how 
I wished I looked.
The above picture almost makes you want to be sick.

When in reality this is how I felt...


I have to get better real soon because
is approaching!

Go Seahawks!

The 12th Man is all the football fans.
A football team has 11 players on the field.
With the crowd so loud, they have nick-named them
the 12th Man who helps with noise during the game.


  1. Oh dear! Feel better! Rest, chicken soup, vitamin C and tea. Hot baths. Vicks Vapo-rub. :)

  2. Dear Friend, I hope you get better real soon as we have a problem here; I am a Bronco Fan!
    Can we still be friends?
    Check the box below---YES or NO :)
    Feel better soon, I an praying now for your strength to return. In the meantime you rest like the top picture because you look nothing like the bottom picture :)
    Blessings, Roxy
    And do all that Betsy said:...

  3. Oh goodness.
    I hope you feel better.
    I am a new visitor and I look forward to reading more-

    A new follower,


  4. So sorry you're sick, hope it goes away quickly. I don't look that good when I'm well! Hey, best of luck to your football team. I'm not much about sports, but I remember when we lived in Dallas and the Cowboys went to Superbowl. That was a looooooong time ago!

  5. Christine
    I hope you're better in time for your game!

  6. Christine,
    So sorry you are feeling so sick. I pray you get better soon. Have Tome take extra care of you and have him give you a hug from me!
    Dee Dee

  7. Oh, Christine ... so sorry that you are feeling under the weather. I hope that you are on the mend very soon! Hugs ♥ Teri

  8. So sorry you are not feeling well. I just hate having an upper respiratory infection. Soup, tea, rest, and decongestant... Not much more you can do except let it run its course. I'll be praying for you.

  9. I just saw this as I did a little dashboard scroll. I had already seen your sign post so I am hoping this means that some time has made you feel some better.

    I'm so glad you explained the 12th man thing. I had seen it places, but because I'm a football ignoramus, I didn't know. Now, I do.


Related Posts with Thumbnails