Sunday, October 19, 2014

Before I Go...



I'm hitting the road and going over to visit  
our grand-kids, again!!

Before I go, 
I wanted to share with you some fun, pretty and
cute pictures.

 Tom and I went to a High School football game.
It was the Cancer Awareness game.
The top picture shows all the students
 in the stands wearing their pink.
Impressive!
Theses Cheerleaders were so cute
 in their pink tutu's.

 We worked in our garden.
I stopped to "smell the roses".
The large picture is the bench that is next to our
Little Free Library



This is how I found Lucy this morning.
She's catching up on her beauty sleep,
in our bed!

Now, I'm off to get hugs and kisses!

~~~~****~~~~

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."

Romans 15:13



9 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip! Your flowers are beautiful and now I want a pink tutu too! Enjoy Kimmy, Mark and the kids!
    Savor the memories!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun and drive safely. Looking forward to a post when you return. How nice of all those kids to wear pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fun trip!

    Your flowers look wonderful!

    The Mister and coworkers wear pink shirts on Fridays this month. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lately, I have been really enjoying the Bible verses at the end of your posts! Have a great trip! I will miss you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for ya! Bet those kiddos are excited too. You've created a very pleasant area around the library, and the flowers are so pretty! Yes, Beau sleeps better in our bed than we do until he gets caught. Have fun and drive safely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Travel safely and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! I know you will.

    Love your "new/second" name, Ommie!! Precious! Put on your Grammy Goo hat and have lots of fun!!

    blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have most wonderful time with your family. I know they are so eager to see you again. I like the pretty pictures that you shared from your corner of the world. And I am so thankful that God answered the prayers of everyone for your dear friend. God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous garden! Have a safe and fun trip, friend. I know the grands are excited to see you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails