Thursday, July 30, 2015

Summer Fun


I have even started a second planting! 

And look at those Peaches!
Almost ready.




Lulu is taking Ila May for a swinging.
They each hang onto the middle swing.
Lulu gets them both going.
No pushing involved.
They were swinging pretty high.
 After nap treat!

 One day, we had all four of our grandchildren over.
One of the activities was to draw
in their own square.


~~~~**~~~~



"God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can't take credit for this;
it is a gift from god. Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it."

Ephesians 2:8-9


8 comments:

  1. Oh, the pictures of the girls swinging brought back such sweet memories of my own childhood and also my children's. Those were the days, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Your garden looks wonderful...so neat and tidy in that raised bed, too! Love that! And a peach tree...we had one years ago...loveliest blossoms ever but not much fruit! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treat to be able to pick a salad from your very own garden . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a treat to be able to pick a salad from your very own garden . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your garden is doing so well! And how clever the girls are to swing like that. I used to love our swing set. I would spend hours on it with my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your garden looks wonderful,Christine enjoy the bounty of your work!
    Aren't grandchildren one of the best gifts from God?
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a nice looking garden you have there. I don't garden much, but I did read where you can take scraps from your kitchen, such as the bottom of the onion and plant it. I did that and it sprouted, so I have planted some green onion bottoms, too. Looking forward to seeing what happens. I cook a lot with onions so it would be nice to grow some.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails