Monday, October 10, 2016

Morning Time

I try to start my day out on the back patio,
watching the sun come up and praying.

 This morning the sun rise was incredible.

Kimmy lives just down the street .
 I HAD to share with her God's beauty. 

So, I sent her a text.

This was the text picture I sent...

Kimmy replied with these pictures...


Lulu was out feeding the animals and
saw the sun rise, too.
Kimmy's picture of Lulu. from the balcony 
Lulu said, "Isn't it pretty!"


PS; the weather has been so beautiful.
Yesterday, we had our doors open until
around 8:00 PM!


~~~***~~~

"And rising very early in the morning, while it was still dark, He departed and went out to a desolate place, and there He prayed."

Mark 1:35






12 comments:

  1. The sky is so beautiful! You know how I love sunrises and sunsets. The heavens are telling the glory of God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is such a deep sense of Gods presence in the sun rises and the sunsets!
    I think it is so wonderful to stop and take in and enjoy those few precious minutes. And as we both know how fast each day comes and goes!
    Always, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Incredible shots of the sunrise! Isn't God the most amazing painter! Simply glorious, and oh what a precious time to have praying as those colors flood the sky! Joy and peace always flood my heart when I see the handiwork of the Lord in the skies. So sweet that Lulu got to enjoy the show too! Hugs to you today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a gorgeous sunrise, Christine.
    I love it that Lulu was up so early to appreciate it too! How did Kimmy get that shot? Is it from the upstairs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Christine, how beautiful! Oh I love seeing the sunrise. And what better way than to sit out in the nature of God and pray as the sun comes up. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow, WOW! The sky is glorious! Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos with us. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The golden hour . . . and it's absolutely free!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally beautiful! I should be able to see that exact same view, except that the trees and roof lines around me make it impossible. I would have to drive out of the neighborhood to catch it.

    Sure was cold this morning, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have been experiencing the same here. People are posting them on FB and that is really some of the best post! God's creation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christine, what a great way to start the day! I feel sorry for people who never get up early enough to enjoy the sunrise!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails