Wednesday, December 28, 2016

PJ's...It's a Tradition


Christmas Eve, our grandchildren 
get to open ONE gift.
The parents choose the gift and
every year it's the same.


Not to sure who has caught on to this gift, 
but no matter what, it's always fun to open it!


This year, one more present was added,
a book.
The pictures are focusing on Levi because
 he got his first Bible, 
embossed with his name.
He has learned to read and this was a
 very special gift.


Even Isaac got new PJ's and a book.




This was a tradition that Tom and I did
when our kids were young.
I'm so happy that Kimmy and Mark
 carried it on.







~~~***~~~


"Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it."
Proverbs 22:6







5 comments:

  1. Love the pj's. We started doing PJ's last year at Christmas for my daughter's and grands. I buy the grands a pair of Pj's and they open them up at my house and changed into them. The great thing is they have already had their baths so when they arrive home they are ready for bed. Next year I would love for me and girls to get matching PJ's. I looked into matching PJ's for all my family but dang...they only wanted me give them my blood and my firstborn child! LOL! Love the gift of the Word of God. I gave my 5 year old granddaughter her first Bible this year. She loved it because it reminds her of her big sister's Bible. Great pictures Christine. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some friends who do the PJ thing with their kids. It's a great tradition. Love that Levi got his first Bible. He's growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to do that when our boys were young. When they turned into teenagers and wore items of their own choice to bed I stopped buying pajamas for them. However, they (jokingly) asked to continue the tradition of opening one present on Christmas Eve. We declined.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your family traditions, Christine! Such a sweet family. Wishing you and yours all the best in 2017! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet post. Love that last photo, especially.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails