Friday, December 15, 2017

It must be December because I'm
having so much FUN!
 
First, I celebrated my birthday with
a special dinner at Mark and Kimmy's home
along with the kids.
And, yes, Tom was there too!
 
 
Kimmy always has balloons tied to the chair
of the birthday person.
 
 
 Each grandchild took turns
sitting next to me, as I opened
and read each of their homemade
cards.
 

 Next...
 it was a "Girls Day"!
We went to see the
Nutcracker in downtown Boise.
 
 
 
The binoculars were a hit!
 
 
Lulu and Ila May knew one of the performers
in the ballet and she greeted them afterwards.
 
 
 
 
But WAIT, there is more...
 
The next day we went on a
 horse drawn carriage ride
through the streets of downtown Boise.

 
Burr, it was cold but so exciting!
We all bundled up in our winter coats and hats.
One of us wore a sun bonnet, just in case.
 
 
Dolly was the name of this horse.
 
 
I don't know who was more excited Kimmy or the kids!
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
We celebrated our first ride with a stop at
the chocolate store.
 

 
 
And to think it's only the middle of December.
There is more fun coming up!
 
Sure hope I can sleep tonight.

 
~~~~****~~~~

 Kimmy has started blogging.
Please stop by her new Blog and say hi.


 "Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised."
 
Proverbs 31:30














7 comments:

  1. Your so lucky. I'd love to see the Nutcracker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What FUN! You are having a wonderful December. I'm a December baby too -- the 29th. I love the Nutcracker. I've seen it 5 times. But I've never gone on a horse drawn carriage ride. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, Happy Belated Birthday, Christine!! Such FUN with your family. It just doesn't get any better than that! blessings and hugs ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Retratos de lindos momentos. Feliz Natal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Happy Birthday dear Christine! What an exciting December it has been for you! So sweet for the kids to make handmade cards for you, and then to get to have such a fun time in Boise going to the Nutcracker and riding the horse around town! December is a busy month for sure! I will check out Kimmy's blog! Hugs to you today :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday sweet lady. I am trying to catch up with everyone and mercy, didn't realize I was so far behind. I love all of your family pictures. How precious is family. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday, Christine. You look like you're having a ball! I'm off to check out Kimmy's blog. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails