Sunday, May 6, 2018

Egg Man


Bought my first dozen, fresh eggs from
Levi, 
aka Egg Man!
It cost me $2.50 per dozen.
(I added on for a delivery charge and a tip)

Look at all these beautiful colors! 

He is in charge of 14 chickens at his home.
Feeding them table scraps, giving them water,
 chicken food,
cleaning the Hen House and 
collecting the eggs everyday.
Levi even knows which chicken,
produces, which color of egg.

Levi knows his eggs.
He not only knows his eggs but how to 
cook them, too.

Eight years old and he can cook up eggs anyway 
you want them served.
I was leaving early one morning for a
trip and he wanted to make sure
I had a proper breakfast,
 before I left.


Thanks Levi!
It was yummy!

~~~~****~~~~

"The greatest among you will be your servant."
Matthew 23:11






1 comment:

  1. Great post on eggs, great post on Levi, a cook (maybe a chef) in the making. Thanks for keeping us posted on the grand kids. They are a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails