Saturday, October 27, 2018

Facts, Pictures and a Sign

I
I read somewhere 
that there are female and male, bell peppers.
The male has three humps, less seeds and isn't a sweet as the
the female that has four humps, more seeds and is sweeter.


 I did some homework and investigated this for you.
Male on the left.
Female on the right.
Mmmmm...
Looks like the same amount of seeds, to me.

 I asked my assistant, husband Tom, 
to help with the taste test.
He choose the one on the left as the sweeter of the two.
Tom choose the male.
 Then I finished the examples 
and I choose the same one!

Now it's your turn!
Try a taste test at your home.

🔹🔹🔹🔹

It's Fall and the leaves are coming down!
I went out to the garage to get into my car 
and this is what I saw.
A heart-shaped leaf stuck on the canvas roof.



I love anything heart shaped!
It's still on the roof.
I didn't have the heart to take it off

🔶🔶🔶🔶

Show me a funny sign and 
it always makes me giggle!


When we were in Seattle, 
this was along the side of the road.
Just had to share it with you.

~~~~****~~~~

Peace!

Don't forget to VOTE !








5 comments:

  1. Yes! The pepper are male and female. Female peppers are best for cooking like stuffed peppers. I always use female for that and male peppers are best in salads etc.. Love all the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So interesting!!! Never "dissected"a pepper, before, persay. I will have to think about this - next time. I have always thought it was just a thing...the humps.

    Love the heart, leaf. It's the simple things... and your pun, at the end!!! NICE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I have learned something new about peppers! WOW! Well of course the female pepper must be the sweetest! LOL! Oh yes I love that heart shaped leaf too. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, how interesting, never have I heard such. So, I learned something today. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine~

    Who knew that there were male and female peppers?! I love peppers, especially red and orange bells...yum!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails