Wednesday, May 8, 2019

More Signs...


It's been awhile since I've 
shared a post of just signs.
So here it is!

This is a sign we see on our way up to McCall.
I laugh every time I see it.


We have a new grocery store in the Boise area.
It's called the Albertson's  Market
For all of you who are in the area, it's a must see!
This cart is just inside the front door.


This church in downtown Nampa, 
has such a great sense of humor.


This is a sign that we drove by in Nevada.
I can't pronounce it.
Can you?

~~~~****~~~~



And He said to them, 'Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.' "
Mark  16:15







4 comments:

  1. zy-zix ... ♥ pronunciation for zzyzx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the signs! The church one made me smile big! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Signs break up the drive, don't they? I'm thinking right now of all the old Burma Shave signs I used to see as a kid, riding with my parents. I don't know if they helped sell more Burma Shave, but they sure were fun to read! Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine!!

    Thanks for visiting me...you are always so sweet!

    I love your signs, and I love that they have a cart of healthy treats for kids outside of the store, it's wonderful! Our little small town market always has free bananas for the kids and they love them.

    The church sign made me chuckle...it's so true!! Have a wonderful week!!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails