Monday, July 1, 2019

In The Mean Time...


We have a new surgery date for Nathan!

AUGUST 15th

So many of you have showered us with
 your prayers and it has warmed our hearts.

We will be going back to Salt Lake City.

But in the mean time...

Trey 6 yrs.  and   Scarlett 3 yrs.

Tom and I are going to Seattle to see these two 
cuties and meet their new brother!
Baby # 3 (we call him Rockey),
 due July 21st. 

Stephanie (daughter-in-law) and Todd (son)
have asked me to be their Doula, again!

This will be our 9th grandchild  
and I have been a Doula
 for all of them, so far.

Truly Blessed!

Not knowing when Nathan's rescheduled surgery would be,
I wasn't sure where I'd be...
Seattle or Salt Lake City!!!

Now I know ...BOTH!

But we did have another surgery!
It was
Ila May.
Here she is leaving hospital.


 It was Lulu's turn to help Ila, recover.


The picture, below,
was taken when Lulu had her surgery,
 a few months ago!



♥♥♥♥

So, I'm resting up for a power packed
 end of the Summer.

In the mean time...

I've visited my girlfriend, Didi in McCall...


Spent time in the pool...


Admired my roses...


Watched clouds...

Enjoyed looking for funny signs...


But best of all,
I've spent time with my very funny, husband, Tom.
You never know what he will do next.

This morning I looked up at our kitchen table and
he was ironing a pamphlet that was wrinkled.


Thank you. ALL,
 for supporting our family
during this season of surgeries!
You never know, until you go through something like this,
how much it means!


~~~~****~~~~

"Let each of you look not only to his own interest, but to the interest of others."

Philippians 2:4 














8 comments:

  1. I know your family is praising the Lord for their very own Doula! How wonderful that you can do both. Praying for your Nathan and I just put his surgery on my calendar to be reminded that morning to be praying and calling out his little name. Such a blessing too Christine to become a grandmother again. 9 times now! WOW! I have 6 as you know and wondered each time how that Nana love could spread a little more. But oh it does...and BIG! Wonderful pictures. LOVE that picture of your man ironing that pamphlet! LOL! Happy 4th of July to you dear Christine. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family has certainly gone through a time of surgery and recovery. Hope this is the end of it in August. And by then you will have another sweet grandson. How wonderful! Praying for your family during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply catching up - thanks for stopping by my "space" as well. Thoughts and prayers (again!) for all your busy days and these seasons of recovery and new!!!! You are an amazing soul, Christine. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, Christine so much has been going on it your life and I've missed it all. I will keep you in my thoughts for ALL of it. Guess I need to check my blog roll more often!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm making a note of Nathan's new surgery date. That sweet boy has been on my heart! What a busy summer you have planned, but to be a Doula for your grandbabies, what an honor that is. You have a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've added Nathan's new surgery date to our prayer calendar. What an eventful summer for you! Also praying for that new grandbaby you'll be helping into the world. What joy!! Hugs and blessings to you, Christine! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails