Sunday, July 14, 2019

We Are Done!


Good-by inflammation!

 This is a picture of us right before we drank our 
last juice drink, on our fast.

We were delighted to be done but we aren't finished.

Let me explain and go, day by day.

Monday. day one  
Bought a lot of produce and
made the days worth of drinks.
Excited for this adventure.

Tuesday two
Cooked dinner for our daughter and family
Was hard not to nibble
Feeling good, not hungry.

Wednesday, day three
Got up 5 times during the night!
 Lost 7 pounds, though.
Daydreaming of eating, but not hungry

Thursday, day four
Lost 10 pounds (I'm sure it was all water!)
Stood up from a chair...NO PAIN in my knees!
Can't stop thinking about eating but 
was so happy about NO PAIN!
Not hungry.

Friday, day five
last day
Thrilled about spots, gone on my legs,
 no pain in my knees.
stomach is feeling good 
and still daydreaming  obsessing about eating,

Saturday
Decided to keep on juicing,
We will do it for one meal a day,
Eat small amounts.
Fast for only 3 days, only once a month.

Reasons we did this fast:
To feel good - check
To detoxify - check
For our health - check 

This link talks about her 
adventure with a juice fast, 
Her thoughts are similar to mine.

Conclusion

I'd do it again, knowing what I know now.

We are now ready for 
Seattle and Salt Lake City!

Thank you for ALL your prayers!!
We are leaving with love in our hearts.
Prayers, that cover us.
And our God who is guiding us.

All Glory to God!

(Gone for awhile but will report back 
as soon as possible.)

💓



9 comments:

  1. It looks as if this fast accomplished just what you wanted. Safe travels. Can't wait to hear about your grands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo, you guys! *loud applause* Amen and AMEN that this works for you! Keeping the prayers going for you and familiy. Let us know what's going on when you have time. Hugs and blessings, Christine! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely way to start your trip, free of aches and pains. So glad this juicing system worked for you!!

    Blessings for safety as you travel.
    Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are feeling the results from your fast. I have never juiced before but several of my friends has said they try and do this often and if for no other reason but to detoxify their system. Prayers for you all. Stay safe and keep us updated. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I have to say you two look to be the picture of health. I think it's great that you did this and that it met your expectations. I'm especially interested in what you wrote about your knees. Do you have arthritis in your knees? Dennis just was diagnosed with arthritis in his knees and it's painful, I'm wondering if this is something we should try. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, I believe my pain was inflammation.
      When I'd sit for awhile, then get up or out of the car, I'd have pain. I never really noticed it or how bad it was until it went away. And it went away really quick. So, it was very noticeable.

      Delete
  6. Hi Christine!

    You look wonderful and healthy! I have never done a juice fast before, but it is something that I have thought about. I have rheumatoid arthritis and there are days that the pain is unbearable. I am doing keto right now, and that is a great help with inflammation as well. I am going to look up the link and give juicing some serious thought!!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Christine what a joy to be able to visit this afternoon,and catch up,though I have been absent from blogging your family remains in my thoughts and prayers.
    I have enjoyed reading of your summer, I am especially interested in the juicing, and getting rid of inflammation, thank you for the link.
    You inspire me with your devotion to your family, and to your faith in God, I know there have been many testings of late for your family, In each situations you all have been troopers, God has sustained and brought you all through each time. It has been a testimony of all of your Faith, may God continue to bless and keep you all in His loving care.
    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go! Wondering if you followed a specific plan or created one on your own. Seems daunting . . . .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails