Tuesday, November 26, 2019


No Title, Just Thoughts


The sun was casting such wonderful shadows in our bedroom.
I just had to take a picture.

But when I looked closely at the picture that I took, 
I noticed something pink!


It was a sticky note that read;

I love you, 
Lulu



Perfect!




🍬🍭🍫🍬🍭🍫🍬🍭🍫🍬🍭🍫🍬🍭🍫


Tom and I went to the fanciest,
grocery store, I've ever been in!

Albertsons Market Place.

Somehow??  I lost Tom. 
But then found him here down this isle.


It was FULL of every kind of candy.


Both sides!
There were even displays down the middle!




Across the top of the isle, was a quote 
from Charles Schultz.









6 comments:

  1. How funny! I would have found my hubby in the bakery. I shopped at an Albertson's years ago in Texas. It was such a nice store without the high prices of some of the health food stores. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful granddaughter you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That note is just darling!! I bet that made your day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet note to find. I'm sure it made your day.

    You would find Joe in that candy aisle too. He is a chocoholic for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a sweet note :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's the right aisle to get lost in. I love that Charles Schultz quote. And what a sweet note left for you from Lulu!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails