Monday, November 2, 2020

Season Ending


This year I planted something new.
Melons!


Watermelons
and
Honeydew.


The watermelon was very tiny and pink.


The Honeydew was perfect.



I wasn't watching them closely
 and this is what happened.


One of the melons grew into the plastic fencing.


The only way to pick it,,
 was to cut the plastic fencing.


It did make for a funny picture.

Note to self: 
Next year, make sure they grown inside the fence.


~~~~****~~~~

"I sought the Lord, and 

he answered me;
he delivered me from my fears."

Psalm 34:4





2 comments:

  1. Hi Christine!

    I've always wanted to grow melon, but our weather just isn't warm enough in this part of the state. My son grows them, but he has a green thumb...mine is not green.

    I love the melon that grew into the fence. They are very determined to thrive, no matter what!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems the one thing I've never had much success growing is melons. Everything else is great, but alas, no melons. I will enjoy yours by proxy lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails