Friday, June 24, 2022

Ila’s Birthday Tea Party



"Mom, can I have a Tea Party for my Birthday?"
 
Ila May was turning 11 and 
Kimmy wanted to make it fun and special.

Kimmy then called her mother in-law, who is a Picker.
Mema collected everything for this Tea Party.
 

When each girl arrived, she recieved gloves, pearls to wear, plus, and a tea cup to use and take home.


The food table was full of goodies.


Kimmy and Ila May.


Each place setting was colorfully coordinated and
perfectly set.


The inside of the tent was fitted with a chandelier and 
lace curtians that flowed in the wind.



All the girls were thrilled to be at a real Tea Party.


 Mema, IlaMay and me.


My absolute, favorite picture of Ila May,
waiting for her friends to arrive
before her Tea Party.


"For I know the plans I have for you,"  delclares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future."

Jeremiah 29:11


 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Looks like such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so, so sweet! What a beautiful picture of the birthday girl awaiting her guests too.

    This reminds me of something we would have done when my girls were young.

    Wonderful idea to pass out gloves and pearls, love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tea parties. I have been to a couple as an adult, but never as a child. This was just lovely. It was the perfect birthday party for Ila May. That last picture is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails