Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Little Things That I'm Thankful For...

I have so much to be thankful for. My family and health are two of the real biggies.
But I thought, this month, I'd share with you some of the small and simple things that make me happy and thankful.
Every morning at 5:30, my husband and I watch Joyce Meyer on T.V.
Afterwards we read from her book, New Day New You.
We end our time in a prayer.
Then I race out the door, to start my day, knowing that God will be with me and I will be serving Jesus.
I am so thankful for this special time of learning, growing, understanding, and sharing with Tom.

~~~~~~Y~~~~~~
~Tidbit~
A bar of soap makes an ideal place to stick needles and pins. It lubricates them so they will go through stiff fabrics with ease.

5 comments:

  1. That is really sweet - togetherness- with your man. I like it... although our little ones wake up the rooster, so now matter what time it is they're often needing our immediate attention, first thing. ((sigh))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to start your day! God bless you... Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Oh, how true. And family and health would be the first things to pop in my head that I'm thankful for also. Love the cornucopia on your sidebar. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to start your day! Hope you have a wonderful Fall day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're very blessed to start your day this way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails