Sunday, December 13, 2009

If it's Banana Bread, it must a visit to Tacoma!



I drove down to spend the night with our son, (Todd) and daughter-in-law, (Stephanie) who live in Tacoma. I try to bring them homemade banana bread (with walnuts) every time I visit. This time I also brought a fresh pineapple.
They invited me to join them for dinner and a girls basketball game, followed by a movie at home, on the couch.
How blessed am I!



Stephanie is an assistant coach for a high school girls basketball team. She also has two jobs and just finished her Masters! Stephanie is the perfect wife and partner for our son! She is fun, active, loving, helpful and a red head! And she loves me!



Todd & Stephanie met at college, in the training room. Todd played football and Stephanie played basketball. Today they have a home, two dogs and a cat. Both are interested in Biology and our environment. And I couldn't be more proud of them!



Go Team!

(Boy do I feel short)

We lost but we had fun!

Thank you Todd & Stephanie!

(Tinsel & Santa)

~~~~~~Y~~~~~~
~Tidbit~
How To Remove Sap From Skin
Oil-based Agents:
Baby oil
Tea tree oil
Avon Skin-So-Soft bath oil
Mayonnaise



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your delightful day! I wish you could share that banana bread too! I'm the only one in my family that likes walnuts. Ooh, sounds yummy!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had fun. Sure wish they were just a bit closer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine,
    How blessed is Stephine to have you for a wonderful mother-in-law. What a treasure your family is! So glad you enjoyed your visit!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you liked the movie. Leigh Anne Tuohy has "hootspa," doesn't she? I'm a big fan of movies based on a true story. I was teary and smiling through the whole thing!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails