I got to spent the night with Papa and Grandma last night.
It was raining but that didn't stop
us from going for a walk.
I put on my Princess Dress and crown
and wore it all night!
Grandma & I hunted for "treasures"
all over the house and put them
in a basket.
Papa looks like he's asleep but he is really reading.
Cinnamon toast for breakfast!
(No, Mommy and Daddy, I didn't eat all of the toast, Papa had some.)
Ten Ways To Help Visitors Feel At Home
1. Be Yourself.
2. Let your guest be themselves.
3. Provide toiletries.
4. Make things easy to find.
5. Keep coffee and tea on hand.
6. Create some extra touches.
7. Provide reading materials.
8. Let them help around the house.
9. Provide information about where you live.
1o. Keep your immediate family's time scared.