Thursday, July 15, 2010

Reader Board Philosophy

Our local car wash has some of the funniest
quotes and I couldn't pass this one up.
~~~~~~Y~~~~~~
~Tidbits~
History of the Car Wash.
The first concept of an assembly-line vehicle wash system was developed in the Detroit area in 1914. It was called "The Automobile Laundry" and used manpower to push vehicles from one wash station to the next in a circular fashion. By 1928, a drive-through type tunnel with a man-powered chain conveyor moved the automobiles through the car wash, and car wash automation was born.

7 comments:

  1. Too true... although I'm admitting nothin'!

    You made me LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good at helping me reach my smile quota!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Too funny! Reminds me of a Dennis the Menace cartoon that Dennis asks him mom if he can drive... says he knows all the words... lol!

    Love your plate with both the summer message and lulu's message! =) Amanda has one and laces different colored ribbons through the edge to coordinate with her message. I can't write nice enough to have one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAAAA!!!! Yes!! Driving does seem to bring out "colorful" language! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a funny name for a car wash - Slash n Dash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi charming girl....you have a wonderful blog...apart from visiting your blog.. i feel to drop a comment for you here at your blog...since you have a wonderful contents,,,really ..for a non native english speaking person like me...this blog helps to improve communication by reading the contents....

    I would like to keep in touch with u as a blogger and also as a friend...

    thank u...nice blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails