Kimmy made us memory boxes for Christmas.
She got cigar boxes and covered them with cute pictures and coordinating material.
When I opened mine up, there was a note with instructions.
This is going to be fun!
Tom and I headed out last Sunday for an adventure.
One of my favorite spots in the Seattle area is Alki Beach.
So that's were we needed up.
It was a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L day!
Cold but beautiful.
View from Alki looking at downtown Seattle.
This in our favorite cafe.
Very eclectic. Always something going on.
Plus, the food is yummy.
I couldn't resist taking a picture of Mt. Rainier.
When you live in the Seattle area, we say "the mountain is out".
Everyone knows what you are talking about.
No need for an explanation.
We drove through downtown Seattle for this picture of the Space Needle.
After we finished our meal at the cafe, we were
given this sticker.
I knew just where it was going to go!
My first entry to the Memory Box.
Kimmy made Tom a New Years Memory Box, also.
She carved out the inside of this book!
Now, I wonder just what Tom will add to his memory box.
Fast Facts About New Year's Resolutions
- 63% of people say they are keeping their resolutions after two months
- 67% of people make three or more resolutions
- Top four resolutions:
- Increase exercise
- Be more conscientious about work or school
- Develop better eating habits
- Stop smoking, drinking, or using drugs (including caffeine)
- People make more resolutions to start a new habit than to break an old one.