Friday, October 20, 2017

 
 
So much to tell!
 
Because I was away from my computer for such a looooong time,
it wouldn't let me log back on!!
 
I had to change my password.
After a few hours of blood, sweat and tears,
it let me back on.
 
The only trouble is,
I don't remember what password I used!
Eeek!
 
 
Well, let me just jump in and tell you about a few adventures
that Tom and I have had this summer.
 
We bought a Travel Van and we went camping.
It was the first time we have camped together.
 
We thought we were prepared but we still have a few "bugs" to work out.
 
 Our maiden voyage was over to Seattle.
But first we stopped at a REAL camping spot.
 
Immigrant Springs
 
A very historical spot.
It's part of the Oregon Trail.
We were not the first to travel through this part of the woods!
 
 
Campsite
 
We named our van Max.
 
Toured the campgrounds with our bikes.
 
 
One happy camper!
 
We forgot fire starting paraphernalia.
So, I pulled up a video of a camp fire on my cell phone.

 
 After one night in Max, we headed over to Seattle.
Look at all cars and it's mid-day!
 
To be continued....
 
 
~~~~****~~~~
 
"Let your hope keep you joyful, be patient in your troubles, and pray at all times."
(Romans 12:12)
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I was so excited to turn on my computer and see you had posted 1 minute ago. Welcome back! Your travels sound so interesting and exciting. I can't wait to hear more. Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using a video of a camp fire...how creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun adventure! I love that you named your camper van. We are so boring and don't name anything but our wifi.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails