Friday, January 5, 2018

*** 2018 ***

It was COLD but so much fun!
Sparklers are the best, especially in the snow.
Tom and I stood on the deck with Isaac,
while the kids celebrated.
Our breath made it fun for those who
were to old or to young for sparklers.
 
 
Mark out did himself this year
with a specular show! 
 
~~~~****~~~~
 
 
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like the shifting shadows."
James 1:17
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Christine! It's going to be a good year, no matter what happens.

    I saw I missed a few of your latest posts, so I've been reading and catching. Your Christmas sounds lovely, and I wish you all the best for the new year, dear friend!

    Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super celebration on a COLD night!! Bring on a magnificent 2018! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say, sparklers are the best. Happy New year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year my wonderful friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails