Friday, August 30, 2019

Success! Praise God!


We are back and well rested!
The emotional roller coaster ride is over!

So, here is a quick
(as quick as I can)
overview of our trip to Park City
(Salt Lake City)

Nathan after his 
Cranial Vault Reconstruction Surgery.

Swollen but recovering nicely.

Welcome back reunion!
Released from the hospital.
Four days in the hospital and another 5 days
 before he could be released to go home.

           Before                                            After

This black and white picture was taken only
ONE WEEK APART!

💙💙💙

While Nathan was resting and recovering,
Tom and I went for a day-outing.

We rode a Chair Lift
up the mountain.
We got on, in downtown Park City and
rode up to 8,000 feet above sea level!



I just kept thinking of the movie,
The Sound Of Music!

 
Once you got off one chair lift you could walk over to another one and go higher!
We took one back down to the Activity Area.

The Activity Area
had lots of zip lines, roller coasters and other activities, for the family.
We were so excited about this, we took our family the next day!

explains more.

💛💛💛

 There was also, a lot of downtime.
Time to relax or explore.

Lulu blowing bubbles of the deck.

Three kids went swimming and one stayed home!


The day we went to the Activity Area,
Ila May and I were buddies on a lot of
the rides.
We were good "screamers" together!


The kids rode a city bus for the first time!

 

 Tom and I took each of the older, set of kids, on outings.

We took the boys to
It looked like a castle on top of the mountain.

Image result for montage deer valley
~ web picture~

It's a very elegant hotel!



We took the girls to the Olympic Park.
Where the 2002 Olympics were held.

 
During the Summer time, they practice their jumps
and land in a pool! 

💚💚💚


Here's Silas relaxing.


We did a lot of bike riding.
The bike path was right out, 
our back door!


Silas relaxing....


Tender moments praising God for
His goodness.


Silas relaxing...


Surprise!  Pizza!


Silas relating...


💜💜💜

I'm showing you these next two pictures 
because a lot you of prayed for both
Lulu and Nathan 
this year.


Both are healthy and happy!
Thank you for the prayers and notes 
of encouragement.


This is our farewell picture from Park City,



God is good!



9 comments:

  1. Good news! What lovely photos of your beautiful family, Christine. Such a blessing! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear the good news! Thanking and praising God with you!

    Loved seeing the wonderful photos!

    Big hugs coming your way! ~Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Your family has been on my heart and mind as I remembered the operation, and I prayed for you all each time. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. God has been so good to Lulu and Nathan and all the family. Many prayers has been answered and He is so worthy to be praised! Thank you for sharing the pictures. I enjoyed every single one of them. What fun family times together. And yes girl...I will take a house, a cottage, and yes, a mansion on top of that mountain. WOW! Hugs and blessings to you all. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! Christine I wish I could find the right words to say How happy I am to see all these family memories being made, these memories will carry each of you through life. God is certainly in control and He still performs miracles.
    Please tell Lu Lu that this old lady loves to blow bubbles, and has a supply on hand at all times. ~smile~
    What an honor and privilege it has been for my dh and I to pray for your family, and we will continue.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, I'm visiting here because of the sweet comment you left on my blog. So happy for you that this surgery went well. You have a lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy to see that you are all doing well. It looks like it was a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails