Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Soup's On....


I have a new favorite soup!
And I'm going to share it with you.

It's the Olive Garden Tuscan Soup.
(only better... haha)


I got an email asking if I would
 volunteered to make a soup
 for a church function.

After I said YES, I received 
the second email with all the details.

It said to make
12 quarts of the soup!!!

I almost fell over! 
I don't even have a 12 qt soup pot.

(I calculated 12 qts to equal 48 cups
That's a lot of soup!)


I calmed down after I talked it 
over with another "soup lady".
She said I could borrow one of her 12 qt. pots.

It turned out so yummy!

This recipe can be cut in half 
or 
you can make 12 quarts of it!


~~~~****~~~~

"So then, while we have the opportunity, let us to good to all people, and especially to those who are in the household of the faith."

Galatians 6:10







4 comments:

  1. Yes! I actually make this same soup in a vegan version and I agree! It is sooooo good! I make mine with Italian Tofurky sausage and almond milk and it never fails to turn out delicious!

    Hope you are having a nice evening there and staying warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! I love soups all year round and make this kind of soup quite often as my oldest daughter and oldest grandchild loves it so much. Matter of fact I think I am going to make some chicken noodle soup this weekend. Now I am wanting soup! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great story! I wouldn't have a pot that big either. It sounds like a great soup but since there are several ingredients that I am allergic to, I don't think I will be eating it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, that IS a lot of soup! I bet it was delish!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails