Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Party Time!


When you have seven grandchildren
there is always a birthday!
That means it's Party Time!

It was Levi's 7th birthday and he wanted an
airplane cake.
 Kimmy asked me if I could make the cake.
She  was sweet enough to give me the instructions, 
which were really easy.
(she knows I like easy!)

for instructions 

At first Levi didn't know what the cake was.
But then he figured it out and was thrilled.

Mark and Kimmy hide his birthday present
in the barn. Levi was so excited about
his new bike, that he rode it
through the grass, all the way back to the house.


Once the bike came back,
Lulu took it for a spin around the living room.

~~~***~~~


Todd and Stephanie,
(our son and daughter-in-law),
drove over to see
Kimmy and Mark for a few days.

Tom and I were still back in Seattle, visiting.
We knew this ahead of time and
were disappointed not to see
all seven grand kids together.

But....
We have pictures!

Ila May, Isaac, Lulu, Silas, Levi, Scarlett and Trey 

With their parents,
Mark and Kimmy
Stephanie and Todd


~~~***~~~

"He says, 'Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."
Psalm 46: 10


8 comments:

  1. I love that airplane cake. It is just too cute! What a shame that you didn't get to see all of the kids together. But at least you have pictures. They are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're an amazing grandmother. I know I've said it before but I'll keep saying it. With seven grandchildren you, no doubt, have to be on your toes all the time. They're so blessed to have you.

    That cake ... ADORABLE! And Levi has the cutest smile ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cake is adorable! Love it. Those babies are precious. Nothing like our grands. Have a great day dear lady. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The marvelous creativity that is cake simply amazes me! And what is better than a house full of cousins and a new bike. Ah, to be a kid again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cake and such darling kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doesn't it warm your heart to see your children together {even when you aren't there}? They are our future.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails