Friday, January 9, 2009

Friendship



Tonight I'm going to meet my girlfriend whom I have known since I've was four and she was three. We went to kindergarden together, were in each others weddings, became Moms together. We have laughed, cried and everything in between.

Last night I spent the evening talking and laughing with another special girlfriend. All of my friends are different and unique. Some of my friends I've had for years. Some of my friends have moved on and I don't see them anymore. Everyone of them have given me special moments that have formed me, helped me and made me a better person. I have the best friends who really care about me and I am so thankful for each one of them.


Here's to friendship!


"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival." - C. S. Lewis


"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe unto him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up." ~ The Bible: Ecclesiastes 4:9-10.



1 comment:

  1. So enjoyed reading this post Christine! I want to say thank you for dropping by my blog, and for you kind words of encouragement for my daughter! I have enjoyed visiting your blog...and will be back to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails