Here's Nathan with his Pre-Surgery haircut.
During his haircut,
many hands were helping.
After his haircut.
Hummm...Nathan and Papa
have the same haircut!
Salt Lake City here we come!!
Bags are packed.
Cars filled with kids and food.
Trailer stuffed and wrapped with all the toys.
Nine o'clock AM arrived and we took off.
caravaning the whole 5.5 hours!
Arrived in the late afternoon.
The next day, Thursday,
Nathan had his blood work done.
Something is wrong!
Nathan has a temperature!
But we continued, as if Nathan will have surgery the next day!
Early morning prayers and a good-by picture.
Mark and Nathan outside the
We stopped and prayed right before
Nathan was supposed to head in to surgery.
The Doctor said "No".
He even consulted 5 other Doctors
and they all said no, too!
Nathan still had a temperature.
The emotions were all over the place.
What do we do now?
Well, we were thankful!
We praised God for an answer,
even though it wasn't the one
We gave thanks for a clear answer.
Then we went outside and played!!
Mark set up the slip and slide.
It turned into a water fight!
Levi and I had a good time
We are home now waiting for the
Doctor to call for a Reschedule Date.
And when we do get a surgery date,
we'll do it all over again!
Please stop by Kimmy's blog