Monday, February 16, 2009

Eat, Pray, Love & Read

What I Did On My Vacation

We ate and we ate well. Coffee shops, ice cream, yummy pasta chicken and of course more coffee....



































We Prayed...there were so many beautiful places to think, talk and pray...


















And I Loved being with my husband and I Loved being up here away from our everyday lives...




















And I read! I don't recall ever reading a whole book in one weekend. I read my books and my husband read the paper...

I learned that I need to take time to relax, really relax and not feel guilty about it.



Thanks Tom for taking me away.

Thanks Bev for offering your beautiful place.

Thanks Deb for your reading suggestion.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christine,
    Thanks for the note. I know Slipcovers are tough but I have to try. I will post pics but its gonna take a while. I guess you saw that I love Eat,Pray, Love as well. One of my Favs!!
    Your pictures are great looks like a wonderful place. Happy Almost Anniversary!
    W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my friend, I am so happy for you. You are on the right path, it is so obvious. Blessings to you! (And I knew you'd love the book!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails