Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Last Day of School


"We have a duty to encourage one another.
Many a time a word of praise or thanks
or appreciation or cheer has kept a man on his feet.
Blessed is the man who speaks such a word."
~William Barclay


Last day of school and this is what my office looked like! Students and Parents brought me flowers. A long with several thoughtful cards, loaded with Starbucks gift cards. I am thankful in many ways. For one thing I know that I'm appreciated. All the work I did, didn't go unnoticed.

Summertime is just around the corner. I work until the last day of June, cleaning and clearing up. Whew! I have a huge summer coming up. I will share more later on when I through with school.

~~~~~~Y~~~~~~

~Tidbit~

Going on vacation? Simply put all your house plants in the bathtub with a few inches of water. They will drink the water as needed.

3 comments:

  1. You must be a wonderful teacher. Can't wait to hear what you are doing this Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. D.D.,
    My goal was to become a teacher but life got in the way. I have been working in public schools since 1979, but not as a teacher. Right now I'm the Attendance Secretary in a high school and I love it. I have my own office and students who work with me very closely. They even call me teacher - cute!
    I have tried hard to have an influence on each of them in some special way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers! Enjoyed Mr. Barclay's quote too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails