Thursday, May 6, 2010

New Carpet?

Is this, OURS ????

A friend of mine bought new carpet from my husband.

The weather has been awfully cold and wet. Not good carpet installing weather.
The carpet was waiting in the van, to be delivered to her home,
first thing in the morning.
Because it was so cold outside, Tom decided to bring the carpet rolls into our living room to warm up over night.
This isn't the first time I've gotten excited seeing new carpet in my living room.
Only to be shipped out.
Living with Tom has it's funny moments. Sometimes there are very funny moments.
Tom has his own "style" of doing things.
He's different, alright.

Love that guy!

~~~~~~Y~~~~~~
~Tidbit~
Approximately 50 percent of the dirt that collects in carpeting can be vacuumed out on a daily basis. Yes, I said daily basis!

9 comments:

  1. Too funny! Happy to know you see the funny side of life... and your guy... even when other people's carpets hang out overnight in your living room!

    'Tis my belief that if more women would look at some of those 'odd' things as humorous, there'd be a lot less nagging and huffin' and puffin! And a lot more merriment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally think that God paired your together for a reason, of course we might not always know what that is, but thank goodness He does! In reality, you both make me giggle, which is a good thing!

    Oh, do yo think Tom will come and so install work in Ohio? ;-)
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE new carpet. What a tease! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I saw Tom's Christmas present. I'm not gonna judge the tease of new carpet. LOL! Have a fun day, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a tease! I was just getting so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMEN to your comment on arise 2 write...you are definitely a "true friend!" Are those my beloved Shenandoah mountains in your header picture? I grew up at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains and have come to love the beautiful Virginia Mountains...Blue Ridge and Appalachian trail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's Day, Christine! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to meet this guy. Sounds like a good dude.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a vaccume aholic, if those are two words that go together. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails