Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thanksgiving Came Early



We had an early Thanksgiving dinner over at Todd and Stephanie's.
It was just our children and their growing families.


It was also a farewell dinner for 
Mark, Kimmy, Lulu, Levi, Ila May
and unborn baby.

Yup! That's right.
They moved to Idaho.
(That's why the absence from blogging for awhile.)

I love this picture.
We must of taken 20 or more pictures.
When you have
little ones who just want to play,
it's a juggling act.


 Things have been very quiet around here.
Stayed tuned...
I think there is a road trip coming soon!


10 comments:

  1. Wow, that was a surprise! Imagine moving so far away from family. I just couldn't do it. I know you are going to be missing them terribly and I totally understand the road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling of the long distance daughter! I hope you can burn up the roads between you so often that you're too jet lagged from travel to miss them too much. Huge hugs sent your way.

    Happy (early) Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Christine.... I just know that this will be an adjustment for everyone... you all will be in my prayers! Happy Thanksgiving... dee dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww...that last picture is just adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Christine... I know all about the long distance loves... thank goodness for all the ways we can stay in touch these days... big hugs to you ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the most photogenic family ever.

    Road trips are fun as long as they are under my 8 hours travel limit! Looks like yours will be
    7 hrs 56 mins via I-84 W. Wow 4 minutes to spare!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful picture! I know how that "quiet" can be, having our daughter and her family out in Houston. Enjoy every minute you get to spend with them. You are so very Blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, Christine. Now you are going to become a long distance grandmother, like me.
    Who knows, maybe there's a move in your future!
    The family photo is sweet- a real treasure, for sure.
    Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful family pictures! It must have held so many emotions through your time together. My heart hurts for you. I pray some road trips for you real soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails