Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Tea Anyone?


Our quaint, little town has it's very own 
Tea Room!
We have been excited to see it close up.
So we got dressed up for Tea and...


Kimmy, Lulu, Ila May and I
had lunch there.


We each picked out a fancy tea cup for our tea.

The Tea Room was whimsical and very feminine.
Just perfect for some of us who had never been to a Tea Room.


Ila May even had the proper pose for drinking tea.
I'm sure Lulu gave her a few lessons before going.

Lulu is a loving and caring big sister and
watches over Ila.

 First tea...
then after a delicious lunch,
and afterward lunch,
dessert!



Ahhh...
💗   my girls!   💗



~~~~****~~~~



For Mother's Day,
I received flowers from a very special 
friend.

I've never had flowers delivered to me before.
What a treat!

~~~~****~~~~


"Behold, let us love one another, for love is from God, and who ever loves had been born of God and know God."

1 John 4:7




























4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What precious pictures my friend. Nothing like sharing a cup of tea with those you love so dear. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got flowers from the same company. When I opened the box I was disappointed; the flowers looked like they were in poor shape. However, I followed the directions and put them in water. They opened up beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tea and time well spent in such a lovely setting. :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is such a blessing that you live so close to those cuties.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails