Monday, April 29, 2019

Deleted Blog Post

I deleted my last blog post. 
(Apologies to Cathy and Cindy)

I'm going to try to remember what I wrote.

One beautiful Spring day, while in the backyard,
 I saw a bunny rabbit
 jumping across the sky.

Cloud watching is one of my favorite things to do.


White Bunnies remind me of Lulu.
She loves her white bunny, Snowball.


Speaking of Lulu. she is doing better and better.
The first week back home was
 difficult for everyone.  
Sleeping and schedules were all mixed up.

So Tom and I had several grand kids over, to help
relieve some of the work load,

Some kids, for the day.
Some kids, over several nights.
Some kids, for both.

We love having them over!


Papa BBQ'ing with the  bigger boys.
Isaac watching Papa mow the lawn.
Ila May dressing up.
Papa teaching Levi how to tie a Bowline Knot
Isaac playing
Ila May designed a town on our bed.
Levi took apart a scooter and put it back together.
Silas helping with dinner.

EASTER
 Mark and Kimmy had their annual Egg Hunt in the backyard.

Lulu joined in the fun!
Papa was her assistant. 
He picked up the eggs she found.



Another successful Egg Hunt!


~~~~****~~~~





1 comment:

  1. Girl, you sounding like me now! I have deleted several people's replies to my post! My mercy! My fingers got ahead of my brain. Ha! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails