Saturday, December 28, 2019

End of the Year


Remember when you were young 
and collected buttons?

There were all kinds of buttons...
funny, thoughtful. even political. 



Then came bumper stickers.

Again, some funny, thoughtful or
political.

With computers, came, what are called Memes.
They are catchphrases that are passed on to others via the computer.

It's the end of the year and I have collected a lot of Memes. 
Now it's time to 
clean out my computer and start fresh.

So here it goes...
some funny, some thoughtful and
some political.


















































If you have read ALL of these Memes,
you probably know
me a little better, now!


~~~~****~~~~


"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true. whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy -think on such things."

Philippians 4:8








9 comments:

  1. I loved them all and agreed with them wholeheartedly...we must think alike!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them are very good! Every one of them! : )

    That Planned Parenthood one is right on. It blows my mind the way that crowd claims to be tolerant, progressive and leaning in to people... Just like the Nazis...They lied to people long enough repeating the same lie and people started believing it.

    You have a lot of good ones here. "If you want your children to turn out well?..." Right on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to collect words, too, and I really enjoyed reading these. Thinkers and gigglers...great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great collection! Wishing a happy and blessed New Year, Christine, for you and all your family.

    Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful collection of truth speaking! Loved them all, and hard to pick a favorite. I'd think this one is my favorite until I read the next one, lol! Blessings to you sweet friend, I'm glad to call you friend, we do think a lot alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So this is what a meme is. I kept meaning to look up the definition. Christine, God bless you for taking a stand in blog land. I could not find a single one that I didn't believe completely in, from the funniest to the most serious. And that's a good thing to find in a blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is a great collection of memes, my lovely friend. I agree with them all, and so glad to call you my sister in Christ. Isn't Spurgeon amazing? So much God-given wisdom. I never tire of reading his work. Hugs and blessings for the New Year! Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails