Wednesday, April 22, 2020

❤ Milestone ❤

Lulu is now 13 years old!
(she loves Banjo)

Kimmy holding Lulu on her Birth Day,
thirteen years ago.
 And then thirteen years later!

Papa loves to give flowers on special occasions.

 This was a perfect time!

 (With 6 kids running around,  there is always a Photo Bomber)

 Lulu's flowers found a perfect spot in her room.

Sisters have such a precious bond.
Ila May, the baker, baked Lulu's birthday cake.


Forget about distancing!
We HAD to be up close and personal!!
It was a milestone event!


Another milestone event,
 that you all can relate to...


 Lulu has started blogging!!!!

Stop by and say Hi to her!

Where did the time go?


~~~~****~~~~
"This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."

Psalm 118:24



9 comments:

  1. How precious are these moments, Christine. Lulu is beautiful; love her smile. So glad you could have this special time with your family. I'm on my way to check out Lulu's blog. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your dear sweet granddaughter. Thirteen is a milestone to be sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your beautifu7l girl. I just love that Papa gives flowers! Makes my heart melt. How sweet for sister to bake a cake for the milestone birthday. My oldest grandgirl just turned 16. WOW! Times flies. Hope you all are doing well. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Lulu, a milestone indeed, I will visit and say Hi!
    I am glad you and Tom didn't miss this special event, Christine, I know the flowers will always be so special to Lulu, you and Tom are such wonderful parents and grandparents, the photos always tell the true story,
    And that Banjo is precious.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember your post about when Lulu was born. We have been friends that long? Happy birthday sweet Lulu. Enjoy the flowers, the cake, and your special day. Now I'm heading over to read her first post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to Lulu, yes, a milestone indeed! I will visit and say Hi!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought time flew when I had my boys... and now all the grandkids are fast growing up! HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY TO LULU!! I will go visit her blog right now! Blessings to you, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy sweet 13th birthday to Lulu! What a special precious time it must have been to celebrate with her! I visited Lulu's blog post... she has been trained well by her mother and grandmother!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed hearing about all the fun times your family is having.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails