Monday, June 8, 2020



Several Stories
( all of these stories have been in the "cooker" for a while. 
Today it's time to unleash them.)
 
Story #1

The whole family, all 7 of them , got sick at the same time, 
except one, Little Isaac.
So he came to spent the day and night with Papa and Grammie-goo..

  Isaac and Banjo became 
great pals!

Isaac is showing Banjo a trick. (??)

Daily walks are important for everyone.

⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘

Story #2

I won a contest from a radio station.
The contest was to call in with an unusual name
 of your child or grandchild.

Ila May's
name WON!

l
The prize...
 two free yogurt treats!
 And you could add as many toppings as you wanted.


On the way home we had the top down.
That always makes any outing special.

🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗

Story #3

Swimming!


Kimmy and Mark's neighbors encouraged them to use their pool!
For several years, 
Tuesday and Thursdays were open to them, only.
All kids learned to swim in this pool.

Sadly, their neighbors are moving
 so this was the last 
hurrah!
Thank you !
 It's been so much fun.

⏖⏖⏖⏖⏖⏖⏖⏖⏖⏖

Story #4

Kimmy and Mark celebrated their 15th wedding anniversary, 
by enjoying some time away.
 
Tom and I had fun, with the kids.
A new kids park opened up and we explored the 
whole park!


Every ride and slide were kid tested!



Who says you are too old to ride the pony ride?

⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣

Story #5

Going to McCall is always fun with a kid or two!


Levi and Lulu were our passengers this time.



The weather was overcast, but that didn't stop the fun!



☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

Story #6

Tom was in charge of cleaning the window in his office

I couldn't resist taking pictures of
his method!

I'm sure our neighbors were confused


But then again, they all know Tom.


⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝


Story #7

I am having eye surgery in a few days.
To prepare, I had both cataracts removed.

I can see without glasses!

My next surgery is to repair the hole in my macula.

This surgery is easy but the recovery is really different.
I need to be 
FACE DOWN 
for a week!


So I'll be gone for awhile.

~~~~~*****~~~~~

"Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21


5 comments:

  1. Prayers for a successful surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed all your stories. And the photos. Wishing you a safe and successful surgery. Blessings as you go.

    Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your stories dear lady! And NO, we are never too old to ride a pony. Love it. Happy anniversary to your kiddos. That is awesome. Girl, will pray for your surgery. FACE DOWN for a week? Oh Lawd help me Jesus! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved catching up with you. Lots of great stories and I liked them all. Praying for you and your upcoming surgery. I can't imagine being face down for a week. But the end will be worth it, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! Wow, you poor thing...I'm so glad that that is behind you now! Love all of your pics and your family sounds sooooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails