Friday, February 20, 2009

February is Birthday Month

Friends, Family... all have birthdays this month.
(Barbie is turning 50 next month)


So to celebrate these "special" days, I found on a blog, (I can't remember which one, sorry) that had the idea for gifts. (Update: Blog is Just a Girl)
Buy the cheap bottle of hand sanitizer. Make sure the label can be peeled off.
I also used Goof Off to help take off most of the labels. .
Then I got out my stickers, ribbons and tags from my craft closet.

And with in minutes, Ta Da! Great gift for my co-workers at school.

Just think of all the possibilities...






3 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love this idea -- I saw a similar one out there, but I like this version much better. Thanks for sharing this.

    Thanks for joining me in a little hoodie-hoo today. Now, I'm going to have a little fun looking around your blog.

    Blessings! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Christine,
    Just came across your blog and LUV this idea of decorating bottles of soap or sanitizer gel.
    Blogging is such fun!
    Deanna from the Kansas Flinthills

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh... those are cute. I will have to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails