Monday, February 25, 2019


Visiting New York and Staying Home

Kimmy, Lulu, Mark and baby Nathan
flew to New York for a Dr.'s consultation.
(click here for the reason for this trip)
They came back with all the answers to their questions and
scheduled a date for Lulu's surgery,
April 1st.


They arrived in NY,  Monday night.

The doors of the subway opened up and
this is what they saw.
The Empire State Building!
What a beautiful surprise!

Yes, Lulu you are NOT in little, old Nampa Idaho, anymore.

Back at home, we were busy, too!

We showed off new tricks..


Preformed...


Drew lots of pictures...


Were silly...


Helpful...


Did school work...


Rested...


Played in the snow.


Then we got up real late at night
  (10:30 pm),
 to go to the airport.

We waited...

The fashion statement  for this night was,
PJ's and Coats.

Then the moment came!
After 4 days of being away,
they were back!


Hugs! Hugs and more hugs!




Next time will be longer.
But it will be over!
Praise God!

~~~~****~~~~

"It will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones."
Proverbs 3:8


4 comments:

  1. What a sweet post, but a happy reunion! I have been praying for them all! You're a wonderful Grandma!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a successful visit on both ends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine!

    So glad that all went well, you have all been in my prayers! I love it when I have my grands all to myself, but I also love those happy reunions, such tender mercies!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the update, Christine, I have certainly been praying for your family, and will continue.
    I enjoyed all the photos of the grandchildren, brings back so many memories for me.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails