Friday, January 6, 2017

Playtime!


 Tom and I went over to play in the snow
with our grandchildren.

With new, powdered snow and chains on,
we were ready in minutes.


The snow was hip-high for Silas.
But his buddy, Papa was there to help.


 The kids made an igloo 
out of the snowman 
from the first snowfall.


We walked around their yard in knee high snow.
Got my workout in for the day!

 

If you fell down, which we all did, 
it was a soft landing.




I think we'll all remember this
Winter!

Ila May, Levi, Lulu and Silas
(Isaac was napping)

~~~***~~~

"I have no great joy then to hear that my children are walking in the Truth."
3 John 1:4

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you got a lot of snow! Looks like fun playing with your grands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, you got your workout in!! LOVE it! You are such a wonderful grandmother, Christine! blessings and hugs ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Building memories to cherish. Lovely. xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails