Wednesday, October 2, 2019

One More Time!




Mark and Kimmy bought an RV that sleeps 10!
Let's go Camping!!

The RV that sleeps 10

So that's what we did.
Tom and I packed our 2 person RV.

The RV that sleeps 2

It's the end of the camping season, so there were plenty of spots available.
We got two that were side by side with a
 big patch of grass in between each RV.

The bikes were unpacked and the kids were off!
Papa was a kid again and joined in the fun.


Tom even joined in some wrestling matches
with Silas and Isaac.


Their new RV is so big,
 that the girls have their own bunk beds. 


Here's Lulu in her bunk, showing us her window.


Levi was in charge of the wood chopping.
Silas "supervising" his older brother.


We were surprised when a fellow camper, 
pulled up in 
the very same RV as ours.


Here we are enjoying the camp fire and Levi's hard work.
In between the crackling of the fire, we heard coyotes howling!

Freaky!!


Must be Fall because the mornings were COLD!
Nothing like a hot cup of coffee, to warm you up.


Lulu found a quiet place to write.
The back door of our RV opens up!


Another quiet spot... in the shade.
Papa giving out back scratches.


Ila May did a lot of drawing in her sketch book.
She is getting really good!


Lulu and I went on a bike ride and 
found a perfect spot for a selfie.


In the mornings we had visitors. 
Or what I called, our Alarm Clocks !


Move over Grammie-Goo and Papa!

Yes... you can get 7 people in our
2 person van!


~~~~****~~~~

"The Lord's lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, 
For His compassions never fail.
They are new ever morning;
Great is Your faithfulness."

Lamentations 3:22-23









5 comments:

  1. Hi Christine!

    Oh, how fun!! Isn't it the best when you get to go camping with the kids?! What adorable grands you have, I'm so glad that you live close enough to enjoy them. I have so many friends who rarely see their grandchildren and it just breaks my heart.

    I love all the photos, looks like you had a really wonderful time! I would love to see some of Ila's drawings, I'll bet they are beautiful.

    We are actually headed out this weekend with my daughter and her family...I can hardly wait, we are leaving in the morning, guess I better get away from the computer and get packed!

    Thanks for sharing!!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love it Christine. You all are having so much fun and making so many wonderful memories. Nothing like family. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so heartwarming, I just really enjoyed seeing your camping trip. Loved the bike ride with papa! So cute!

    I think this is just wonderful!

    Thank you so much for sharing, this is beautiful. Love, Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sure looks like fun for the whole family! We had a motorhome for a few years and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. On my, I can well imagine the fun that was happening here -- such happy memories being formed. xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails